Friday, January 14, 2011

Ginormous.


Taken yesterday at 20w3d.

I put all of my non-maternity clothes in storage today, since, as you can see, I've kind of outgrown them. I'm still looking more love-affair-with-bacon than in-the-family-way, but the belly is getting there. I think. I put all of my non-maternity clothes in storage today, since, as you can see, I've kind of outgrown them. My wardrobe is now about eight dresses, five tops, and two pairs of jeans (which are too long for me, because apparently short people can't get pregnant and thus should not be offered properly-fitting pants). Of course, I didn't exactly have a huge amount of clothes to begin with. I culled my closet pretty heavily when I left Minneapolis, so all the remaining non-preggo clothes I had fit into one small garbage bag. I'm totally a minimalist.

As a brief aside, James has learned how to kick me right in the bladder. His father is so proud.

4 comments:

Oma said...

No where near ginormous(yet!), just cute. We were just talking about if you'd show your belly or not and tada we come home and there it is! Great pic.

TeamOSM said...

So adorable. And it looks like you had a love affair with bacon, alright...AND BACON KNOCKED YOU UP. Are you having bacon's baby? Noah will be proud of that, no? ;o)

Kevin said...

Clearly, this is more proof that short people are at an evolutionary disadvantage. Obviously, they cannot breed, and thus need no maternity pants. If by some medical miracle they do become pregnant, this weeds them out. If they cannot get proper pants, they do not survive the winter (even in balmy Georgia).

Emmy said...

You're adorable and I love you. :)