Friday, November 12, 2010

Morning sickness...

...is the weirdest thing ever. It's stopped with the all-day nausea, which is great, but now it's switched to random intense occurrences. I'll just be walking down the street, all happy, feeling great, everything's just wonderf- holyshitihavetothrowupRIGHTNOW. It's kind of hilarious, really.

Otherwise, it's been an uneventful week as regards Buckethead. Noah and I are making a little bit of headway on the moving situation. We got a suggestion from my dad regarding a moving option we hadn't thought about, so that might make things kind of easier. It still is going to take an awful lot of planning, though. I got some boxes today so I can start packing right away. I don't want to be left trying to pack my entire apartment during finals week right before moving...

3 comments:

Oma said...

There you go! You have to look at the hilarious side-it's what gets you through the joy. Anything I can do to help with the move ? I only got sick with Noah a few times and was really pissed when it happened after I'd bought lunch-I paid to do that arrgh!

MaTheSecond said...

Leah, can you sell your big stuff on Craigslist?

Leah said...

Rose - I don't think so, but if we think of something, we will definitely let you know!

Mom - Yeah, that's the plan right now. Sell the big stuff or give it away on Craigslist, mail most of the small stuff, and then drive down (can't fly because of Bruce and Pablo, I think) with whatever I can fit in a smallish car.