Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fur.

Or body hair, if you want to be crude about it...

Specifically, I am sprouting it. Plenty of it. My arm hair is getting dark and luxuriant. My stomach apparently feels the need to protect itself with a coat of increasingly-irritating down. My legs develop a fine 5 o'clock shadow by the end of the day. Worst of all? I could probably now hold whisker competitions with Bruce and have a fighting chance.

Turning into a wookie is apparently fairly normal, but while I'm sure Chewbacca is the absolute image of maternal beauty, it's rather upsetting.

I suppose my main dilemma now is: should I wax it or... wax it?


Big decisions here, folks.

3 comments:

Kevin said...

I suppose that would have come in handy during your previous cold winters in MN. And I'm sure Chewy will just love the new look...but seriously, I vote for waxing it...and look forward to pictures of your amazing mustachio...and evil supervillian poses...

Leah said...

Yeah, seriously. My pelt came in just in time for a move to Georgia. Poor planning, follicles...

TeamOSM said...

Hey, it gets semi chilly here! lol