Sunday, November 7, 2010

And now I'm craving key lime pie.

We're 11 weeks along tomorrow, and apparently Buckethead is fine-tuning the details. Bones are starting to harden up, fingernails are coming along, and hair follicles and tooth buds are developing. The head is still the same size as the rest of the body put together, though, which is slightly hilarious. He might have proper people features, but he is still pretty damn silly-looking.

The weirdest thing to me is that apparently Buckethead is now the size of a lime (or a fig, according to some, but I'm still craving citrus, so we're going with lime). That's about 1.6" long and a quarter of an ounce, and big enough that all the bits and pieces are visible to the naked eye.

2 comments:

Oma said...

Amazing isn't it?

TeamOSM said...

Dang it. Now I want to eat a whole pie.

Maybe on the way home from my date tonight we'll go buy a half a key lime pie from Publix. Mmmm.