I think he's maybe got Noah's nose (wide bridge, bump in the middle). Noah thinks I'm making stuff up. James has no opinion on the matter.
Other relevant data from yesterday's visit:
- Jim's head is still big but no longer as hugely disproportionate as it was - 76th percentile.
- He weighs about 2lb 13oz, which is 57th percentile - up exactly a pound from the ultrasound four weeks ago.
- His heart and brain and other bits all look awesome, including his 'weewee' (ultrasound tech's word, not mind - she was very interested in getting shots of it).
- My fibroid is more enormous than it was. It went from about a 4cm diameter last time to a 6cm diameter yesterday.
- My weight gain, urine, kidneys, and uterus all appear to be fine.
The appointment itself was rather tedious (four hours at the hospital due to various comical mishaps), and that is all I have to say about that.