Monday, March 7, 2011

28.

How far along? 28 weeks, so 12 left - just 84 days. That sounds extremely short. (or extremely long, depending on how much my back hurts at the time)
Total weight gain/loss: Up two pounds this week (whoops), so 23 total.
Maternity clothes? Naturally.
Stretch marks? So far so good.
Sleep: Bad! Sleeping goes as follows: spend an hour trying to find a position that doesn't hurt my back, sleep half an hour, wake up to pee, repeat. I think I got about three hours of sleep last night. Also, pregnant dreams are freaking weird. *whine*
Best moment this week: Saw my belly move last night - that might have been more creepy than anything, though.
Movement: See above. Also, Noah can feel him pretty much any time he puts his hand on my belly now, so that's progress over the previous stealthy-ninja-baby.
Food cravings: Summer squash, but I don't have any.
Gender: Boy.
Labor Signs: Nej.
Belly Button in or out? In. Kind of sore-feeling, though, which is odd.
What I miss: Being comfortable. At all. Ever.
What I am looking forward to: Lots of stuff! On the agenda for this week: dance class tonight (Noah and I are taking Carolina Shag lessons - he's better at it than I am), La Leche League meeting tomorrow, ultrasound Thursday, gaming Friday night, and Labor/Delivery tour Saturday morning. Lots of good stuff coming up.
Weekly Wisdom: Maybe I should look into spine-removal options, because owww back pain.
Milestones: Moving belly? That's a pretty good one, I think.

1 comment:

Oma said...

Noah dancing? That I'd like to see, especially since I know your coordination level too! Busy week, enjoy all the activities. Glad you two(3) are doing well. Love ya'