Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Poor Bruce.



I'm planning on going to visit Noah in CA over Labor Day weekend. Alas, it's the first time I've ever tried to make a trip while having a pet who needs to be fed regularly. So, with much trepidation, I made a call today to a boarding place to see what can be arranged. The phone conversation itself was a bit of a trial - the lady on the other end just couldn't seem to believe that Bruce is called Bruce, so I had to spell it out twice. Still, the matter was eventually arranged, and Bruce will be staying here for five days in the beginning of September. It seems to be a rather nice place (can't have poor toothless Bruce languishing in some grungy cage where he can't stretch out for a good nap), but I'll bet he'll still be pretty traumatized.

Ah well. It's a good trial run for when I'll be gone for two weeks over Christmas. Hopefully it works out.

No comments: